When you finally agree to go out to see your friends, a great dilemma appears, what am I going to wear today?
Inevitably, for most of us, although we have our closet full of clothes and shoes that we could wear at any time, often we doubt what would be the ideal clothes for the moment, and the ideal look for a meeting with friends is actually not that easy, there are many things to consider.
The first thing to know is where are you going to go, the place you will go to is very important and also the time you will go out, so here are some suggested looks for any outing with friends, there are different options, choose your favorite.
To Go Out For Lunch Or Dinner.
With a crop top and a mini skirt, you will look perfect. If you go to a more elegant restaurant or is a night dinner, you can add a pashmina to your look, in addition, with pants you will look very chic. If the meeting is during the day, you can complement your look with sunglasses. Even a mini skirt or pants with a nice blouse and a casual jacket can look perfect with your pair of Converse.
For A Coffee Afternoon
Nice jeans with a blouse or an oversize sweater and heels will always make you look perfect, and not only for coffee, you can wear this outfit to go to many places. Accompany it with your favorite bag. Your watch can be the color of your outfit and discreet jewelry is still the option. Do not discard them for any reason, since they are the fine touch of the set.
For A Night Out.
Opting for a mini dress will help you stylize your figure and you will look very chic and at the same time you will be very comfortable. In this case you can wear the largest and most spectacular jewels.
- If color combinations aren't your thing, you can opt for a monochromatic look or simply go for neutral tones. Also, remember that you should not always wear heels, there are many looks that look good without them.
- If you decide to dress casually, then elevate your favorite basics. Take them to the next level by adding a pair of heels, a cute jacket, or a stylish bag.
- Take your looks to the next level by incorporating layers of clothing. For example: add a t-shirt under your sleeveless dress, or a skinny sweater over a dress, or even a basic baggy lace top over a plain white t-shirt.
- If you are a fan of boots, they are always a good decision. Sometimes let your favorite boots be the ones that guide your outfit, and make sure that the clothes you choose make them stand out.
- What if you let your jeans rest? Jeans are without a doubt the most worn garment in our closet, so it's no surprise when we notice that there are other pieces that we barely wear. Give your jeans a break once in a while and go for a pair of pants, a skirt, or a dress that you haven't worn since the day you bought it.Give importance to accessories. Do not let your clothes always be the most entertaining of your looks. Play around incorporating high-impact handbags, shoes, hats, and jewelry.